Friday 25 March 2011

Hello!

Hello, just a little introduction to the junior author of this humble blog. Predominately, I've been working on making jewellery for the past couple of years, mostly using chunky embroidery on metal and piercing techniques (when I get around to it photos will make an appearance, promise!) although having a bit of a play at decorating also happened on a regular basis, a la, today's photos.

Most recently, however, I'm taking a bit of a venture into wedding stationery- something I've been thinking about for a while, but have only just got around to. Currently, I'm working on pulling together a book of samples and trying to work out some form of plan for myself! 



As Friday is my 'list an item on Folksy' day, I shall share todays offering with you, a green swirly pendant. Nothing that's going to rock the world, particularly, but it's a bit of pretty, even if i do say so myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment