Sunday 3 April 2011

Right, so my plan to list an item on Folksy and write a blog post every Friday lasted all of, hmm, one week, before falling 2 days off schedule. Oops. It could be worse though
In my (rather shaky) defense, I've been working hard at completing my wedding sample book (done, ish, still waiting on a few more extravagent designs from my mother as I'm seemingly unable to add bells and whistles to my cards in quite the same way!) and then got distracted by other things, as you do.

Anyway, after a lovely drive up into Derbyshire today, I've eventually made it to blogging. But, as you may have noticed, without huge amounts to say, so I'll put up a pretty picture of something I made instead.

Ready? Here goes...



Yup, thought you'd be impressed. See you on Friday (hopefully!) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment